Hello good people
At long last I finished my nose drawings, and I am pretty happy with (most of) them. These are the last drawings in my practice series - the first post can be found here. It took a while longer than expected, and my laziness is probably to blame. Oh well, what to do. I have begun using a little coal in the drawings, to get some darker shades. I think it creates a way better contrast, and helps the drawing becoming more three-dimensional. Please do take a look:
And the references:
I am going to make a secret sub-project for this project, just to end it off properly. By the way, I ordered some eraser pencils yesterday. I have been looking for something like that since always, and I cannot wait to try them!
Well, that most be all for now